Kitten Overlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fate of the clan

3 posters

Go down

The fate of the clan Empty The fate of the clan

Post by Semu Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:18 pm

now i have no idea what will happen, but jagex broke my fucking heart -_- darkscape was the only game that i would consider the best mmo game ever, i would put all my effort in it litterally

it had the best people (yes even doodle) and it just saddened me greatly that i wont be meeting any of you in the future

Thank you all for being the best clan members, im mostly talking about Dogs of havoc because i have known them for a long time, but that doesnt mean the love is less

about you my kittens <3 Razz stay the best out of the best (dunno what i meant but hey you find something out i guess xD)

take care Very Happy

P.S im also gonna stick around just in case Doh Daphne (clannie) logs in

Semu

Back to top Go down

The fate of the clan Empty Re: The fate of the clan

Post by hansdog Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:31 pm

im so sad... been a pleasure leading you all and hope to see you in another game... idk what i ll even play after this.

hansdog

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyxPRO Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:57 pm

In case anyone would like to, you can look me up on facebook. My name on there is Ricky Pro.
If you can't find me, shoot me a pm with your name and i'll add you. My skype is also Rickyxpro, although, i don't get on it very often. I hope that we can all find a way to keep in touch, I had some great times throughout darkscape, and i met some truly awesome people. Kittens and Dogs, it was a great time.

RickyxPRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum